Subject: 29.4; [org-mode] insert C comment in c-babel

From: PENG Kevin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 00:26:43 +0800

When insert =/**/= comment in a C-src block, "," will be
insert automticlly before =*= as flow:
[[file:/home/pk/rdf/redef/repos/rdf-mix/roam/emacs_org_issue.png]]

Reproduce:
1. Create one new .org file
2. Insert this content:
   #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
   #+BEGIN_SRC C  
   /** @file  main.c
    * @brief  项目主函数文件
    * @details 主要包含协议应用栈程序框架，main函数入口
    * @author 李长条
    * @copyright Copyright (c) 2050
    */
   #+END_SRC
   #+END_EXAMPLE
3. In this block, type =C-c '=,which will call "org-edit-special"
4. In the opened =*Org Src *= buffer, do nothing and type =C-c '= again
5. Then the "," are inserted in org file as shown in previous picture.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
 cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-10 built on rainbow
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-tree-sitter --with-modules --with-native-compilation
 --with-imagemagick --prefix=/opt/program/emacs/../
 --exec-prefix=/opt/program/emacs/../ 'CFLAGS=-I/opt/program/include/ '
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/program/lib/ ''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  org-appear-mode: t
  org-fragtog-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  backward-forward-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill org-auto-fill-function :around nil apply] 5 advice]
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/redef/redef-lib hides ~/.emacs.d/redef/lib/redef-lib
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/smtpmail-async hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/smtpmail-async
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/dired-async hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/dired-async
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/async-package hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/async-package
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/async hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/async
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/async-bytecomp hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/async-bytecomp
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/async/async-autoloads hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20240821.253/async-autoloads
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/highlight-indentation/highlight-indentation hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20210221.1418/highlight-indentation
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/highlight-indentation/highlight-indentation-autoloads hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20210221.1418/highlight-indentation-autoloads
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/pyvenv/pyvenv hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/pyvenv-20211014.707/pyvenv
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/pyvenv/pyvenv-autoloads hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/pyvenv-20211014.707/pyvenv-autoloads
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/s/s hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s-autoloads
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20240406.1314/yasnippet
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/ext/straight/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet-autoloads hides /opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20240406.1314/yasnippet-autoloads
/opt/program/emacs/config/home/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240821.158/transient hides /opt/program/emacs/../share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info company-etags company-gtags company-clang sh-script executable
tabify ucs-normalize elfeed-link elfeed-org elfeed-show elfeed-search
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log xml-query elfeed-db elfeed-lib
cl-print debug backtrace shortdoc winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
zeroconf google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend elec-pair rubocop redef-config org-appear
org-fragtog company-dabbrev company-abbrev company-yasnippet
company-keywords make-mode company-files flycheck-google-cpplint
telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage telega-match
telega-root telega-info telega-chat visual-fill-column telega-modes
telega-company telega-emoji telega-user telega-notifications
notifications telega-voip telega-msg telega-story telega-tme
telega-sticker telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n telega-sort
telega-filter telega-ins telega-inline telega-util telega-folders
telega-topic telega-media telega-tdlib telega-server telega-core
telega-customize emacsbug rainbow-identifiers w32-registry dired+
image-file image-converter bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac chatgpt-shell shell-maker
esh-mode company-auctex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp protobuf-mode cc-langs haml-mode slim-mode ob-shell ob-ein
ein-cell ein-shared-output ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query
ein-events ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ein-log ein-classes
ein-core request ein-utils anaphora deferred ob-haskell ob-plantuml
ob-dot ob-python ob-ruby ob-C ein pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs org-roam-dailies
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler clang-format
google-c-style disable-mouse cling helm-rtags company-rtags
company-template rtags repeat asm-mode bookmark pyim-autoloads
xr-autoloads posframe highlight-indentation company-capf help-fns
radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django
elpy-refactor ido hideshow elpy-autoloads pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake dabbrev
haskell-customize plantuml-mode langtool backward-forward ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common helm-lsp
helm-imenu lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline flycheck lsp-ui-util face-remap lsp-mode
lsp-protocol spinner network-stream nsm lv f ewoc beacon epa-file
cmake-mode company-tailwindcss typescript-mode indium
indium-list-sources indium-scratch indium-interaction indium-chrome
indium-nodejs indium-repl indium-debugger indium-debugger-litable
js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals
js2r-wrapping js2r-functions js2r-vars js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers indium-debugger-locals indium-breakpoint indium-inspector
indium-render indium-faces indium-seq-fix indium-client let-alist
indium-structs json-process-client markdown-mode impatient-mode htmlize
simple-httpd js2-mode etags fileloop xref xterm-color graphviz-dot-mode
yasnippet yasnippet-classic-snippets multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core advice rect ace-window avy helm-gtags pulse
helm-projectile helm-ag helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util dired-x dired-aux
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib popup
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat projectile skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired
lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-git files-x magit-base which-func magit-section
benchmark cursor-sensor crm with-editor shell server async inf-ruby
compile org-super-agenda org-habit ts s ht inline dash ox-gfm org-indent
ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox tomelr company cus-edit cus-load undo-tree diff
queue cl which-key so-long cap-words superword subword ielm pp emoji
multisession sqlite transient comp comp-cstr warnings mhtml-mode
css-mode color js c-ts-common imenu sgml-mode facemenu cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
python project compat compat-30 compat-macs treesit sql view gud
flyspell ispell use-package-ensure desktop frameset ruby-mode smie
recentf tree-widget misterioso-theme edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key font-display redef-lib os-wrapper ffap redef-boot vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
use-package-core finder-inf straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
straight backward-forward-autoloads bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
beacon-autoloads cargo-autoloads ccls-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site company-irony-autoloads company-irony-c-headers-autoloads
company-rtags-autoloads company-tabnine-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
bui-autoloads desktop+-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads ein-autoloads
deferred-autoloads anaphora-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads elpa-mirror-autoloads emms-autoloads
eyebrowse-autoloads flycheck-google-cpplint-autoloads
google-c-style-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads guide-key-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads
helm-gtags-autoloads helm-lsp-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads
helm-rtags-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads indium-autoloads company-autoloads
irony-eldoc-autoloads irony-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
json-process-client-autoloads keycast-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
langtool-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-tailwindcss-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-fragtog-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads polymode-autoloads
popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads projectile-rails-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads inflections-autoloads projectile-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads rake-autoloads request-autoloads
rtags-autoloads rubocop-autoloads rustic-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads f-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
shell-maker-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads tablist-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads yaml-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2932909 1601996)
 (symbols 48 116201 3)
 (strings 32 383610 74539)
 (string-bytes 1 13012631)
 (vectors 16 128478)
 (vector-slots 8 2915955 196118)
 (floats 8 1088 635)
 (intervals 56 14687 566)
 (buffers 984 50))

-- 
Best Regards