Subject: [bug#73765] Request for merging "meson-enable-parallel-tests" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 09:51:54 +0100

Am Thu, Nov 28, 2024 at 04:46:07PM +0900 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
> I had set up the build job on CI for x86-64 only in my original
> configuration and had forgotten about it -- it's only been enabled for
> other archs recently.

Me too - it had been built out for x86_64, and I had forgotten about i686.
For aarch64, I think we do not have the build power at ci to wait for it,
and QA is unfortunately almost not working right now.

> > PS: Andreas I saw some messages earlier in this thread that again didn't
> > go to others. Annoyingly, the debbugs bug number address doesn't go to
> > anyone (that I know of) and I've frequently missed or miss-sent messages
> > because of that. Just thought I'd let you know in case you missed
> > that.
> That's an annoyance of Debbugs yes.  I wish it'd handle CCing all
> participants itself when any message reaches a bug they are
> participating in.

Is this true? I think I usually get messages directed at bugs I have opened
or participated in. Or is it just when people cc me explicitly? So are you
saying that when sending mail to a bug, one should manually add all
participants in cc? This would be a lot of work - since issues.guix.gnu.org
does not show email addresses, one would need to download the raw message,
or look at debbugs.gnu.org and type the addresses by hand.

Andreas