Subject: [bug#73765] Request for merging "meson-enable-parallel-tests" branch

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 16:46:07 +0900

Hi John,

John Kehayias <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> I just noticed the big build queue on Cuirass, is that all for the
> non-x86_64 architectures? (The change to mesa, if it was on the branch
> before, is ~4k packages alone). Should we have waited for that to
> get up to reasonable coverage before pushing to master?

I had set up the build job on CI for x86-64 only in my original
configuration and had forgotten about it -- it's only been enabled for
other archs recently.

> PS: Andreas I saw some messages earlier in this thread that again didn't
> go to others. Annoyingly, the debbugs bug number address doesn't go to
> anyone (that I know of) and I've frequently missed or miss-sent messages
> because of that. Just thought I'd let you know in case you missed
> that.

That's an annoyance of Debbugs yes.  I wish it'd handle CCing all
participants itself when any message reaches a bug they are
participating in.

I think 'mumi compose' does this, although I haven't yet used it.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim