Subject: [PATCH games-team 0/5] Unbundle SameBoy from jg-bsnes.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 07:07:12 +0900

This builds SameBoy as a shared library then uses it to build jg-bsnes,
removing its bundled source copy.

Maxim Cournoyer (5):
  gnu: sameboy: Update to 0.16.7.
  gnu: sameboy: Use gexps.
  gnu: Add cppp.
  gnu: sameboy: Install shared library.
  gnu: jg-bsnes: Unbundle SameBoy.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/c.scm                            |  36 +-
 gnu/packages/emulators.scm                    |  50 ++-
 gnu/packages/patches/cppp-build-fixes.patch   |  17 +
 .../patches/jg-bsnes-unbundle-sameboy.patch   | 101 ++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/sameboy-shared-lib.patch | 317 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 496 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cppp-build-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/jg-bsnes-unbundle-sameboy.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/sameboy-shared-lib.patch

base-commit: d44beb9b4ad836781928a0c5667e94c0d6df13f0
-- 
2.46.0