Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add wtw

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2024 20:26:42 +0000

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the patch, please see some review points.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+(define-public wtw
+  (let ((commit "a92feab7bb8e354a9136da82c9b716ffd7cdf08b")
+        (revision "0"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
No release no version tag? If any open issue mentioned that in upstream
please provide, or even open a new one asking about that ;-).

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      (version (git-version "0" revision commit))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
"0" -> "0.0.0" if above is not resolved

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+       (list #:tests? #f
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Please be specific why: failed (short log), no tests, require network 

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+                (string-append "PREFIX=" %output))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
%output -> #$output

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+                 (delete 'configure))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Be more specific here as well: no configure, failing etc.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      (synopsis "Simple text widget for wlroot compositors")
+      (description "Simple text widget for wlroot compositors; ported from stw
+and inheriting it's behavior.")
+      (home-page "https://codeberg.org/sewn/wtw")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Some style pick: place home-page before above synopsis, start
description from the new line.

Looking forward for the v2!

--
Oleg