Subject: bug#73738: closed (Re: bug#73738: 30.0.91; eshell-xtra substitute bad keyword argument)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 04:43:04 +0000

Your bug report

#73738: 30.0.91; eshell-xtra substitute bad keyword argument

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73738: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73738
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73738: 30.0.91; eshell-xtra substitute bad keyword argument
From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 21:21:14 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 10/27/2024 3:15 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 15:10:40 -0800
>>
>>
>> (same problem occurs using emacs -Q)
>> 1. [enable eshell-xtra module in eshell-modules-list]
>> 2. [start new instance of eshell]
>> 3. substitute ?E ?e beginning <return>
>>
>> This throws error "Bad keyword argument equal".
>>
> Jim, is this in your queue?

I've been debating what to do about these functions. They're not enabled 
by default and don't seem very useful to me. I guess most other people 
don't find them useful either, since I think this bug has been present 
unnoticed for 24 years now.

It might be best to obsolete em-xtra.el (or improve these functions to 
be more useful?), but until I decide what to do here, let's just fix the 
bug.

That's now done in ea685170063, so closing this.

Subject: 30.0.91; eshell-xtra substitute bad keyword argument
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 15:10:40 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(same problem occurs using emacs -Q)
1. [enable eshell-xtra module in eshell-modules-list]
2. [start new instance of eshell]
3. substitute ?E ?e beginning <return>

This throws error "Bad keyword argument equal".

``` bt
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Bad keyword argument equal")
  signal(error ("Bad keyword argument equal"))
  error("Bad keyword argument %s" equal)
  cl-substitute("?E" "?e" :test equal "beginning")
  apply(cl-substitute "?E" "?e" :test equal "beginning")
  eshell/substitute("?E" "?e" "beginning")
  apply(eshell/substitute ("?E" "?e" "beginning"))
  eshell-exec-lisp(eshell-print-maybe-n eshell-error-maybe-n eshell/substitute ("?E" "?e" "beginning") nil)
  eshell-lisp-command(eshell/substitute ("?E" "?e" "beginning"))
  eshell-plain-command("substitute" ("?E" "?e" "beginning"))
  eshell-named-command("substitute" ("?E" "?e" "beginning"))
  (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))
  (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook)))
  (condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) ((debug error) (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (if eshell-handle-errors (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1))) (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))))
  (eshell-condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")) (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning")))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-duplicate-handles eshell-current-handles t))) (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning"))))
  (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning"))) t)
  (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning"))) t))
  (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "E")) (eshell-extended-glob (eshell-concat nil "?" "e")) "beginning"))) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))
  (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list (eshell-extended-glob ...) (eshell-extended-glob ...) "beginning"))) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-create-handles t 'append)) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list ... ... "beginning"))) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  (eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" (list ... ... "beginning"))) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  eval((eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "substitute" ...)) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))))
  eshell-send-input(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eshell-send-input nil)
  call-interactively(eshell-send-input nil nil)
  command-execute(eshell-send-input)
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.91 (build 12, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-09 built on theoden
Repository revision: f520008744b1eb71accded4108888d1f2055402e
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/0v0vh9km8vmylcb9crf52l8rw933c1m6-emacs-transient-0.7.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.5/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug find-dired calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs em-xtra em-tramp em-elecslash pcmpl-unix
em-smart vc macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs goto-addr
bug-reference magit-extras pcmpl-git gnus-cite smiley mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range mailalias smtpmail textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp sort bbdb-message
mail-extr bbdb-com project ffap tabify em-unix em-term term ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl
em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base crm
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux image-file image-converter ispell vc-hg
vc-bzr face-remap gemini-mode tramp-cmds mule-util disp-table
network-stream cus-start tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc
comp-common dabbrev vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
help-fns radix-tree cl-print xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher winner
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info
info pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode discomfort debase-objectmanager debase
pcase dbus eieio-base completion-preview rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash centered-cursor-mode
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads hyperclim printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
ascii-table-autoloads server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
straight-autoloads cl-extra straight green-phosphor-theme mb-depth
display-line-numbers crux tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
thingatpt cus-load mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx gemini-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1297638 283464) (symbols 48 51537 49)
 (strings 32 208539 18846) (string-bytes 1 5982987)
 (vectors 16 123771) (vector-slots 8 2060641 121364)
 (floats 8 1140 959) (intervals 56 105872 6917) (buffers 984 138))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ