Subject: 30.0.91; error calling eshell/clear with no argument

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2024 09:33:05 -0800

(same with or without emacs -Q)
1. M-x eshell
2. clear <return>

Gives error "wrong-type-argument listp progn".

I can run "clear 1" to include the scrollback parameter. I can also do (eshell/clear nil) and that does a non-destructive scrollback.

Here is the backtrace from entering "clear" all by itself:

``` bt
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp progn)
  cdr(progn)
  eshell-resume-eval((nil (let ((eshell-current-handles '[nil (... t) (... t)]) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn 'nil progn)) nil))
  eshell-eval-command((let ((eshell-current-handles '[nil ((... . 2) t) ((... . 2) t)]) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn 'nil progn)) "\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n")
  eshell-send-input()
  eshell/clear()
  apply(eshell/clear nil)
  eshell-exec-lisp(eshell-print-maybe-n eshell-error-maybe-n eshell/clear nil nil)
  eshell-lisp-command(eshell/clear nil)
  eshell-plain-command("clear" nil)
  eshell-named-command("clear")
  (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))
  (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook)))
  (condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) ((debug error) (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (if eshell-handle-errors (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1))) (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))))
  (eshell-condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear"))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-duplicate-handles eshell-current-handles t))) (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")))
  (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)
  (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t))
  (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))
  (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-create-handles t 'append)) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  (eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  eval((eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))))
  eshell-send-input(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eshell-send-input nil)
  call-interactively(eshell-send-input nil nil)
  command-execute(eshell-send-input)
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.91 (build 12, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-09 built on theoden
Repository revision: f520008744b1eb71accded4108888d1f2055402e
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/0v0vh9km8vmylcb9crf52l8rw933c1m6-emacs-transient-0.7.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.5/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message face-remap mail-extr emacsbug misearch
multi-isearch tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common
project ffap pcmpl-unix vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
dabbrev tabify cus-start help-fns cl-print em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob
em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var
eshell esh-cmd mule-util winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode discomfort
debase-objectmanager debase dbus eieio-base completion-preview rcirc
bbdb bbdb-site timezone text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace
org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash centered-cursor-mode
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads hyperclim printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
ascii-table-autoloads server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
straight-autoloads cl-extra straight info loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt
radix-tree easy-mmode pcase green-phosphor-theme mb-depth
display-line-numbers crux tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
thingatpt cus-load mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx gemini-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 446535 114646) (symbols 48 36736 0)
 (strings 32 129084 7285) (string-bytes 1 3566601) (vectors 16 68312)
 (vector-slots 8 1343061 207025) (floats 8 907 818)
 (intervals 56 5928 1316) (buffers 984 38))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ