Subject: bug#73722: closed (Re: bug#73722: 30.0.91; error calling eshell/clear with no argument)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2024 05:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#73722: 30.0.91; error calling eshell/clear with no argument

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73722: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73722
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73722: 30.0.91; error calling eshell/clear with no argument
From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 22:40:09 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 10/16/2024 9:47 PM, Jim Porter wrote:
> And here's a patch for the master branch. I split out 'eshell/clear' 
> into two versions: one for interactive (from M-x) use, and one for use 
> as "clear" at the Eshell prompt. For compatibility, you can still call 
> 'eshell/clear' interactively from M-x, but 99% of the time the 
> 'eshell/FOO' commands aren't meant to be used that way; hence the new 
> 'eshell-clear'.

Now merged to the master branch as 98e24e369a3, so closing this bug.

Subject: 30.0.91; error calling eshell/clear with no argument
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2024 09:33:05 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(same with or without emacs -Q)
1. M-x eshell
2. clear <return>

Gives error "wrong-type-argument listp progn".

I can run "clear 1" to include the scrollback parameter. I can also do (eshell/clear nil) and that does a non-destructive scrollback.

Here is the backtrace from entering "clear" all by itself:

``` bt
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp progn)
  cdr(progn)
  eshell-resume-eval((nil (let ((eshell-current-handles '[nil (... t) (... t)]) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn 'nil progn)) nil))
  eshell-eval-command((let ((eshell-current-handles '[nil ((... . 2) t) ((... . 2) t)]) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn 'nil progn)) "\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n")
  eshell-send-input()
  eshell/clear()
  apply(eshell/clear nil)
  eshell-exec-lisp(eshell-print-maybe-n eshell-error-maybe-n eshell/clear nil nil)
  eshell-lisp-command(eshell/clear nil)
  eshell-plain-command("clear" nil)
  eshell-named-command("clear")
  (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))
  (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook)))
  (condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) ((debug error) (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (if eshell-handle-errors (condition-case-unless-debug err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1))) (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))))
  (eshell-condition-case err (let ((eshell-this-command-hook '(ignore))) (unwind-protect (eshell-named-command "clear") (mapc #'funcall eshell-this-command-hook))) (error (eshell-errorn (error-message-string err)) (eshell-close-handles 1)))
  (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear"))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-duplicate-handles eshell-current-handles t))) (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")))
  (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)
  (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t))
  (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))
  (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))
  (let ((eshell-current-handles (eshell-create-handles t 'append)) eshell-current-subjob-p) (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  (eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook))))
  eval((eshell-commands (progn (run-hooks 'eshell-pre-command-hook) (unwind-protect (progn (eshell-with-copied-handles (eshell-trap-errors (eshell-named-command "clear")) t)) (run-hooks 'eshell-post-command-hook)))))
  eshell-send-input(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eshell-send-input nil)
  call-interactively(eshell-send-input nil nil)
  command-execute(eshell-send-input)
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.91 (build 12, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-10-09 built on theoden
Repository revision: f520008744b1eb71accded4108888d1f2055402e
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/0v0vh9km8vmylcb9crf52l8rw933c1m6-emacs-transient-0.7.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.5/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message face-remap mail-extr emacsbug misearch
multi-isearch tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common
project ffap pcmpl-unix vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
dabbrev tabify cus-start help-fns cl-print em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob
em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var
eshell esh-cmd mule-util winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode discomfort
debase-objectmanager debase dbus eieio-base completion-preview rcirc
bbdb bbdb-site timezone text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace
org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash centered-cursor-mode
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads hyperclim printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
ascii-table-autoloads server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
straight-autoloads cl-extra straight info loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt
radix-tree easy-mmode pcase green-phosphor-theme mb-depth
display-line-numbers crux tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
thingatpt cus-load mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads poke-mode-autoloads
placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads
sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx gemini-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 446535 114646) (symbols 48 36736 0)
 (strings 32 129084 7285) (string-bytes 1 3566601) (vectors 16 68312)
 (vector-slots 8 1343061 207025) (floats 8 907 818)
 (intervals 56 5928 1316) (buffers 984 38))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ