Subject: Re: bug#73664: [PATCH] gnu: libtorrent-rasterbar: Work around hang in test_ssl.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2025 00:40:32 +0900

Hi Tomas,

[...]

> Notice the build failure is for [email-masked] (the
> libtorrent-rasterbar-1.2 variable).  My patch updated
> libtorrent-rasterbar@2 to 2.0.11 (the libtorrent-rasterbar variable).
>
> So this is my fault, I did not realize that libtorrent-rasterbar-1.2
> inherits from libtorrent-rasterbar, so the change in check phase will
> affect both.  Sorry about that.

I did miss it too when reviewing/applying!  Thanks for your keen
observation, I missed the version difference.

> Luckily there is a new release (1.2.20) which seems to contain the
> extension of certificate expiry.  After breakfast I will do the update,
> test it and send a patch here.

Sounds good, thanks for the prompt reply!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim