Subject: [PATCH] gnu: go-1.23: Update to 1.23.2.

From: Brennan Vincent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2024 08:18:34 -0400

* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-1.23): Update to 1.23.2.

Change-Id: I9687e3d14bcf78c267a54479b7d9073cb8b9a879
---

This just came out yesterday. Would also be good to get it into the
go-team merge. Probably more important than the 1.22.7 I sent recently.

 gnu/packages/golang.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/golang.scm b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
index 4d37dc9bab..10d4fb8e74 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/golang.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
@@ -987,7 +987,7 @@ (define-public go-1.23
   (package
     (inherit go-1.22)
     (name "go")
-    (version "1.23.1")
+    (version "1.23.2")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
@@ -996,7 +996,7 @@ (define-public go-1.23
              (commit (string-append "go" version))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0dx8mlmq0kh6b9h583nf6ijnm3p84rwanb4i1bwxd7lp67afk1v4"))))))
+        (base32 "0v8j43yqkhp5i5649nbxsq7lc9bjjn39gqqvlnz0d9c47qz9h7y7"))))))
 
 ;;
 ;; Default Golang version used in guix/build-system/go.scm to build packages.

base-commit: 3ac69c1a757430d6dfdd37eb948ba1d6967967cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 190cf537d5350c96a329fe3baf0742cf187308bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5450d7b82e5c1160c9663f21bad4644b51f3ca69
prerequisite-patch-id: c8abc68123e4f2c8fcfa1f2552de097f310b149c
prerequisite-patch-id: 47c71d891341ebe65d323b0ecee5e83e99aeb160
prerequisite-patch-id: e7892ac4a66728ede854ff4cd181795012780236
prerequisite-patch-id: 876cfbf9ae3cfda17809f8deb5f86aba523b0015
prerequisite-patch-id: ade24719ac6b2d1f6aab3b6559cdcc76986455cc
prerequisite-patch-id: cc25e930146f5169b2a455cafe00a2098b881cca
prerequisite-patch-id: de4804fdcb797484990fcb9028884b74d9e81906
prerequisite-patch-id: e3a8892e61c618e1d3920cf988d88554092dd8a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cbf33cadd71520efa7cf74cdf2a652a1d480276
prerequisite-patch-id: 82c2dd4e1bd68c72a187b05b7c6364abfd626cdf
prerequisite-patch-id: 149f45f15824dfa9984c8294b8baebef349fa58d
prerequisite-patch-id: 48ce03bfba28768acd87c048d966cd9d1050260f
prerequisite-patch-id: f3fe01a9a135cfa2751df764a052e408e3f45cc5
prerequisite-patch-id: dd095809ae04cdf1ccdff4189501aefc53cba4d3
prerequisite-patch-id: f243111015e1019561d647f176b39b152c98695c
prerequisite-patch-id: 436d246d14ef35e74389cd2475b5b32287da9bf5
-- 
2.46.0