Subject: bug#73592: 30.0.91; delayed output with completion preview mode

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2024 15:04:57 -0800

Hi, I don't know if I've done enough troubleshooting yet to justify opening this bug, but I been struggling with this since I switched to emacs-30 branch, and was wondering if others have experienced this also. I have not been able to reproduce the problem with -q so I suppose it must be an issue in my configuration or modes that I use.

I use global-completion-preview-mode with Completion Preview Exact Match Only set to on and Completion Preview Idle Delay set to No delay. When I am in eshell, or running eshell-command, I sometimes see this behavior where character output is either delayed briefly (like, one second), or a character is not outputted until I press another character, at which point both are outputted at the same time.

A reproducible case (for me at least) is if I am in eshell and I type the command "gnus". It takes about a second extra for the "s" to appear.

If I turn CP mode of the behavior goes away. I've been experimenting with leaving CP mode on and turning off my other minor modes, like Helm, but this hasn't had any effect so far.

I haven't had time yet to bisect my init.el — a rather long and tedious process in my case. Wondered if anybody might have some ideas as far as the likely culprit for this behavior.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.91 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-09-27 built on theoden
Repository revision: 68f53e43488648a7508444736d16f90fed248ef5
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  completion-preview-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/f304gcja6dc9b48p3gsbbpnxsgg07pc4-emacs-org-9.7.11/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.11/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/0v0vh9km8vmylcb9crf52l8rw933c1m6-emacs-transient-0.7.5/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.5/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-x hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-x
/home/christopher/.emacs.d/straight/build/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.91/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/5mynqak4gavxcjpkjdk96a75pqxd2ki3-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message face-remap mail-extr emacsbug help-fns
radix-tree em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls
em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm network-stream nsm
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info info engine-mode discomfort debase-objectmanager
debase pcase dbus eieio-base completion-preview diary-lib diary-loaddefs
rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone vc-git diff-mode track-changes
vc-dispatcher text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace
org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash centered-cursor-mode
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads hyperclim printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
ascii-table-autoloads server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
straight-autoloads cl-extra straight green-phosphor-theme mb-depth
display-line-numbers crux tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
thingatpt cus-load mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads puni-autoloads org-present-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
password-generator-autoloads paredit-autoloads sqlite3-api-autoloads
pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
peg-autoloads ov-autoloads ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
hydra-autoloads org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx gemini-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads dirvish-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 414949 110041) (symbols 48 38491 1)
 (strings 32 132263 4199) (string-bytes 1 3638201) (vectors 16 65129)
 (vector-slots 8 615801 22798) (floats 8 947 805)
 (intervals 56 1261 590) (buffers 984 27))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ