Subject: [bug#73562] [PATCH] committer: Fix for inputs that are lists by using object->string.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 10:00:42 +0200

From: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>

* etc/committer.scm.in (change-commit-message): Use object->string to deal
with more complex dependency specifications.

Change-Id: Ieee39709fd3eb26368df400a9228d77aa97a9d9d
---
 etc/committer.scm.in | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/etc/committer.scm.in b/etc/committer.scm.in
index c49935da600..9b128c8f1e7 100755
--- a/etc/committer.scm.in
+++ b/etc/committer.scm.in
@@ -301,8 +301,9 @@ (define* (change-commit-message file-name old new #:optional (port (current-outp
                       (format port
                               "[~a]: ~a~%" field
                               (break-string
-                               (match (list (map symbol->string removed)
-                                            (map symbol->string added))
+                               ;; A dependency can be a list of (pkg output).
+                               (match (list (map object->string removed)
+                                            (map object->string added))
                                  ((() added)
                                   (format #f "Add ~a."
                                           (listify added)))

base-commit: d74fc6c8e6428c37a5bfad85b08999ff47000208
prerequisite-patch-id: 69604c6ecc6bc38af1f4d570957913136e47a744
prerequisite-patch-id: 0191b92812f5c7df75e6aa67ea7dddfcf69ba5ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 246a683ad6063f26d3164b70a25946d0ff195493
-- 
2.46.0