Subject: bug#73555: 31.0.50; [PATCH] Fix a typo in the calendar manual

From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 14:12:53 +0300

Hello everyone,

Please find attached to this mail a patch that fix a small typo in the
calendar manual: a missing parenthesis.

All the best,
Gautier.
>From 74c6e7bb7655d8f63ec44574459ee1cd8332c84b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 14:00:05 +0300
Subject: [PATCH] Fix a typo in the calendar manual

* doc/emacs/calendar.texi (Calendar Unit Motion): Add a missing
parenthesis.
---
 doc/emacs/calendar.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/calendar.texi b/doc/emacs/calendar.texi
index f511b789796..f6de2e77135 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/calendar.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/calendar.texi
@@ -106,7 +106,7 @@ commands for moving by characters and by lines.  Just as @kbd{C-n}
 usually moves to the same column in the following line, in Calendar
 mode it is bound to @code{calendar-forward-week}, which moves to the
 same day in the following week.  And @kbd{C-p}
-(@code{calendar-backward-week} moves to the same day in the previous
+(@code{calendar-backward-week}) moves to the same day in the previous
 week.  @kbd{C-f} (@code{calendar-forward-day}) and @kbd{C-b}
 (@code{calendar-backward-day}) move forward and back by days.
 
-- 
2.46.2