Subject: [bug#73549] [PATCH 0/4] Update libchewing and add fcitx5 and ibus packages

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 10:53:13 +0300

chewing is another input method for Chinese, with support for fcitx5 and
ibus.  The newer version of libchewing (with many improvements!)
required corrosion, which allows cmake to build projects with rust.

This was a joint effort to put together, and has been tested with Gnome
to work as expected.

Charles (2):
  gnu: Add corrosion.
  gnu: Add fcitx5-chewing.

Efraim Flashner (2):
  gnu: libchewing: Update to 0.9.0.
  gnu: Add ibus-chewing.

 gnu/packages/cmake.scm    | 42 +++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm   | 31 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/ibus.scm     | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/language.scm | 94 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 4 files changed, 178 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2263c61aef3fbc374b2eae8abcd1498d19ad7124
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   רנשלפ םירפא
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted