Subject: bug#73548: 31.0.50; track-changes--error-log

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 09:32:04 +0200

This is a warning I got today while editing a C file. No idea how to
reproduce, I'm afraid. This is master on a terminal frame.

   ■  Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
  Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’

track-changes--error-log is a variable defined in ‘track-changes.el’.

Its value is shown below.

List of errors encountered.
Each element is a triplet (BUFFER-NAME BACKTRACE RECENT-KEYS).

Value:
(("frame.h" #1=(unexpected-after 47748 47748 1)
  ((t track-changes--recover-from-error (#1#) nil)
   (t track-changes--after (47748 47748 1) nil)
   (t delete-char (-1 nil) nil) (t delete-backward-char (1 nil) nil)
   (t backward-delete-char-untabify (1) nil)
   (t c-electric-backspace (nil) nil)
   (t funcall-interactively (c-electric-backspace nil) nil)
   (t call-interactively (c-electric-backspace nil nil) nil)
   (t command-execute (c-electric-backspace) nil))
  [86 (nil . self-insert-command) 73 (nil . self-insert-command) 83
      (nil . self-insert-command) 73 (nil . self-insert-command) 66
      (nil . self-insert-command) 76 (nil . self-insert-command) 69
      (nil . self-insert-command) 32 (nil . self-insert-command) 40
      (nil . c-electric-paren) 127 (nil . c-electric-backspace)]))

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.0.0) of 2024-09-26
 built on MacBookPro.fritz.box
Repository revision: 2f485e68ff96cc66a17df2c0a58e272bbfc24765
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 15.0

Configured using:
 'configure --without-ns --cache-file
 /var/folders/1d/k_6t25f94sl83szqbf8gpkrh0000gn/T//config.cache.master
 --with-native-compilation=no CC=clang 'CFLAGS=-Wgnu-imaginary-constant
 -Wunused-result -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer''

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER SQLITE3
THREADS TREE_SITTER ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  consult-org-roam-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  piem-gnus-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-autosave-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  global-kkp-mode: t
  transient-posframe-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  which-key-posframe-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-posframe-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/emacs/notes/code/which-key hides /Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/which-key/which-key
~/emacs/notes/code/which-key hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/which-key
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/svg/svg hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/svg
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/transient
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/external-completion
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/xref/xref hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/project/project hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ox hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ox
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-androidsu hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-smb hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-crypt hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sudoedit hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-fuse hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-adb hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-loaddefs hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-message hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-message
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sshfs hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-gvfs hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-compat hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cmds hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-integration hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-uu hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/trampver hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cache hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-archive hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sh hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-rclone hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-ftp hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/tramp/tramp-container hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/compat/compat hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/track-changes/track-changes hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/seq/seq hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/gerd/.config/emacs.d.default/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Users/gerd/emacs/savannah/master/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cl-print texinfo texinfo-loaddefs goto-addr embark-org
embark-consult embark ffap etags fileloop mouse-copy mouse-drag tabify
shr-color yasnippet misc flow-fill dired-aux mailalias smtpmail
mm-archive sort gnus-cite textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml nndraft
nnmh utf-7 nnfolder epa-file gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache shortdoc comp-common help-fns
radix-tree org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view network-stream
url-cache google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu
popup ido google-translate-core google-translate-backend ispell
consult-org-roam consult-org-roam-buffer cus-start org-roam-dailies
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-attach emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common
emacsql emacsql-compiler vertico-buffer vterm tramp trampver
tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs face-remap
term ehelp vterm-module find-file goto-chg piem-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win piem url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
piem-maildir mail-extr gnus nnheader range org-agenda org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator
org-menu org-timer org-clock dbus xml org-capture org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat org-version org-macs sh-script treesit pulse color files-x
magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf mailcap
benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash
misearch multi-isearch mule-util time image time-date octave smie vc-git
bug-reference cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs psession frameset async
psession-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads kkp term/xterm xterm kkp-autoloads
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads lldbx transient-posframe transient
format-spec eudcb-macos-contacts executable eudc cus-edit eudc-vars
google-translate-autoloads popup-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads
svg-autoloads inf-lisp shell autorevert recentf tree-widget wid-edit
dired dnd dired-loaddefs tramp-autoloads pcomplete disp-table xt-mouse
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes repeat rx windmove
transient-posframe-autoloads ielm goto-last-change-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads piem-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-menu-autoloads vterm-autoloads
proced-narrow-autoloads use-package-ensure proced pixel-scroll cua-base
debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads finder-inf
which-key-posframe which-key which-key-posframe-autoloads
which-key-autoloads persistent-scratch persistent-scratch-autoloads
delsel hl-line display-line-numbers gud ws-butler ws-butler-autoloads
consult-eglot consult-eglot-autoloads eglot-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads flymake-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot external-completion
jsonrpc xref flymake mwheel thingatpt seq-25 diff diff-mode
track-changes ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func filenotify warnings
compile comint regexp-opt ansi-osc ansi-color ring pcase url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core icons password-cache url-vars
imenu corfu-terminal popon corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads
corfu-quick corfu corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-ls-git vc vc-dispatcher
consult-ls-git-autoloads consult bookmark fringe text-property-search pp
consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads vertico-posframe
posframe cus-load vertico-posframe-autoloads posframe-autoloads
vertico-multiform vertico-mouse vertico-grid vertico vertico-autoloads
marginalia compat marginalia-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads
async-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads edmacro kmacro magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads dash-autoloads compat-autoloads info seq-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode project project-autoloads
xref-autoloads exec-path-from-shell json map byte-opt
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads use-package-core straight-autoloads
cl-seq cl-extra help-mode tool-bar straight subr-x cl-macs cl-loaddefs
cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile chemacs gv rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1122403 560029) (symbols 48 52050 47)
 (strings 32 182880 18620) (string-bytes 1 5491558)
 (vectors 16 119077) (vector-slots 8 1974472 180993)
 (floats 8 883 8575) (intervals 56 99922 4397) (buffers 992 65))