Subject: [bug#73515] Ready to merge qt-team branch?

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2024 20:33:24 +0000

Steve George <[email-masked]> writes:

> You're next in the merge queue according to the list [0], are you ready to merge?
>
> Looks like a rebase is needed as QA is saying it can't process it:
>
> https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/qt-team

The QA data service has processed the tip of qt-team, that's how it's
able to provide substitute information.

Also, looks like it's based on 3dc63f8ca7af8d4fee32a03c206b571896a3a70a
which is a few days old, so I'm guessing it was rebased a couple of days
ago.

The qa-frontpage has just finished canceling all the old builds that I
guess were submitted prior to the rebase, so hopefully some builds will
start happening soon.

> I'm assuming this is partially why CI's substitutes available is so bad.

I think CI has substitute availability comparable with master, which
seems good to me at least regarding the merge of qt-team, it's bordeaux
which is further behind.