Subject: [PATCH] gnu: lib2geom: Skip a test on ppc64le

From: Marcel van der Boom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 13:14:41 +0200

* gnu/packages/graphics.scm (lib2geom)[arguments]: When building for
ppc64le-linux add a phase to skip a test known to fail upstream.
---
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/graphics.scm b/gnu/packages/graphics.scm
index 7ed5cdc92d..b32ac118c9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/graphics.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/graphics.scm
@@ -964,7 +964,8 @@ (define-public lib2geom
                         (("self-intersections-test") ""))))))
               ;; See https://gitlab.com/inkscape/lib2geom/-/issues/63
               ((or (target-aarch64?)
-                   (target-riscv64?))
+                   (target-riscv64?)
+                   (target-ppc64le?))
                #~((add-after 'unpack 'fix-aarch64-faulty-test
                     (lambda _
                       (substitute* "tests/CMakeLists.txt"

base-commit: e6a771c7baf9662b4c9832045ad86c8b92b46bb3
prerequisite-patch-id: b10ed84afde75e57539cf04790b04cc07b2fb3d4
-- 
2.46.0