Subject: mercury-22.01.4 doesn't build on x64

From: Rick Huijzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 11:24:09 +0200

Dear guix,

mercury-22.01.4 / latest doesn't build on my x86_64 systems.

`
make[2]: /bin/rm: No such file or directory
make[2]: [/tmp/guix-build-mercury-22.01.4.drv-0/mmake.yo7Pxe:858:
trace_counts.m] Error 127 (ignored)
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static --flags SLICE_FLAGS      -f
*.m
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--generate-dependencies --grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static
--flags SLICE_FLAGS      mslice > mslice.dep_err 2>&1
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--generate-dependencies --grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static
--flags SLICE_FLAGS      mdice > mdice.dep_err 2>&1
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--generate-dependencies --grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static
--flags SLICE_FLAGS      mcov > mcov.dep_err 2>&1
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--generate-dependencies --grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static
--flags SLICE_FLAGS      mtc_union > mtc_union.dep_err 2>&1
/gnu/store/23khcqhcv105l64fpldmwqrpx3r2l23w-mercury-minimal-22.01.4/bin/mmc
--generate-dependencies --grade asm_fast.gc    --mercury-linkage static
--flags SLICE_FLAGS   --no-warn-det-decls-too-lax   mtc_diff >
mtc_diff.dep_err 2>&1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-mercury-22.01.4.drv-0/source/slice'
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-mercury-22.01.4.drv-0/source/library'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-mercury-22.01.4.drv-0/source'
make: *** [Makefile:30: all] Error 2
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("-j" "16")
exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 1.6 seconds
`

I might try to compose a patch later.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick Huijzer