Subject: [bug#73494] [PATCH 0/2] tmpfs /run.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2025 20:36:58 +0800

On Tue, 21 Jan 2025 12:16:52 +0800,
Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> 
> > However I'm afraid its failure may break the activation process:
> >
> > (for-each primitive-load
> >           '("...-activate-service.scm" ...))
> >
> > Can we run this primitive-load with false-if-exception?
> 
> I guess we could do that; extra points if the error is caught and logged
> (but otherwise neutralized).

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
building /gnu/store/fyn7ymd24k8v4ar2rqvp4yk75qcclv7q-switch-to-system.scm.drv...
making '/var/guix/profiles/system-98-link' the current system...
populating /etc from /gnu/store/svdqdysmfb5sz3s0qvfd2c9hiidrsabs-etc...
setting up privileged programs in '/run/privileged/bin'...
guix system: warning: failed to activate '/gnu/store/mkl7gr24xrdjm9gdr1jhzadc9pksg4f2-activate-service.scm': In procedure rmdir: Directory not empty
The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/fgr7dafbxlcfvdh47kcd2bax0dva0yy6-install-bootloader.scm.drv

building /gnu/store/fgr7dafbxlcfvdh47kcd2bax0dva0yy6-install-bootloader.scm.drv...
guix system: bootloader successfully installed on '(/efi)'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Does this warning look good to you?