Subject: [PATCH v5 3/3] WIP: Fix jami-provisioning test.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2025 22:22:57 +0800

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>

TODO: Investigate why this is needed.  Do not commit.

Change-Id: I6996b5627d732d1c261ae453da5d0916637b0288
Signed-off-by: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
---
 gnu/tests/telephony.scm | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/tests/telephony.scm b/gnu/tests/telephony.scm
index f03ea963f7..219cb42164 100644
--- a/gnu/tests/telephony.scm
+++ b/gnu/tests/telephony.scm
@@ -30,6 +30,7 @@ (define-module (gnu tests telephony)
   #:use-module (gnu services telephony)
   #:use-module (guix gexp)
   #:use-module (guix modules)
+  #:use-module (gnu services shepherd)
   #:export (%test-jami
             %test-jami-provisioning
             %test-jami-provisioning-partial))
@@ -116,7 +117,9 @@ (define* (make-jami-os #:key provisioning? partial?)
                               (openssh-configuration
                                (permit-root-login #t)
                                (allow-empty-passwords? #t)))
-                     %base-services))
+                     (service syslog-service-type)
+                     (modify-services %base-services
+                       (delete shepherd-system-log-service-type))))
     (packages (cons* (specification->package "recutils")
                      (specification->package "strace")
                      %base-packages))))
-- 
2.49.0