Subject: 31.0.50; X protocol error: RenderBadGlyph

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 22:20:54 +0530

I am using Xfce4 4.18.  When trying to focus an emacsclient frame that
was beneath Firefox, all open frames were suddenly killed.  Opening a
new frame had the following in the *Messages* buffer:

    X protocol error: RenderBadGlyph (invalid Glyph parameter) on protocol request 139
    Serial no: 29516839
    Failing resource ID (if any): 0x21
    Minor code: 22
    This is a bug!  Please report this to [email-masked]!

This isn't the first time this has happened.  Something similar happened
a couple of days back, and it killed Emacs with the following backtrace:

    Backtrace:
    emacs(+0x199dfb)[0x55bc40b6edfb]
    emacs(+0x4b22a)[0x55bc40a2022a]
    emacs(+0x4b727)[0x55bc40a20727]
    emacs(+0x4b72e)[0x55bc40a2072e]
    emacs(+0x1983d9)[0x55bc40b6d3d9]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x3f590)[0x7fda07ec1590]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6(+0x31f48)[0x7fda09829f48]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6(XEventsQueued+0x1b)[0x7fda0982dd5b]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXt.so.6(XtAppPending+0x6d)[0x7fda099ab82d]
    emacs(+0xc3205)[0x55bc40a98205]
    emacs(+0xc32ce)[0x55bc40a982ce]
    emacs(+0xc4b14)[0x55bc40a99b14]
    emacs(+0xc21ea)[0x55bc40a971ea]
    emacs(+0x252af9)[0x55bc40c27af9]
    emacs(+0x20a7a6)[0x55bc40bdf7a6]
    emacs(+0x20343e)[0x55bc40bd843e]
    emacs(+0x20a7a6)[0x55bc40bdf7a6]
    emacs(+0x204a62)[0x55bc40bd9a62]
    emacs(+0x252af9)[0x55bc40c27af9]
    emacs(+0x20a7a6)[0x55bc40bdf7a6]
    emacs(+0x18c6b5)[0x55bc40b616b5]
    emacs(+0x206017)[0x55bc40bdb017]
    emacs(+0x177bbe)[0x55bc40b4cbbe]
    emacs(+0x205f71)[0x55bc40bdaf71]
    emacs(+0x177b53)[0x55bc40b4cb53]
    emacs(+0x17f491)[0x55bc40b54491]
    emacs(+0x17f820)[0x55bc40b54820]
    emacs(+0x53caa)[0x55bc40a28caa]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x29c8a)[0x7fda07eabc8a]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0x85)[0x7fda07eabd45]
    emacs(+0x541c1)[0x55bc40a291c1]

This is probably not useful in any degree but I am including it in hopes
that it might hint at something.  I tried running the debug build of
Emacs in hopes of catching this backtrace for some time but it was
unfruitful since this is only reproduced rarely.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw scroll bars) of 2024-09-09 built on astatine
Repository revision: 7d7aa65f63db78c5732f1580213fc3767b767a4a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-xaw3d
 --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --with-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  vz/winkey-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug wdired tramp-archive tramp-gvfs nov esxml-query
ind-util gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe nnfolder
calc-poly calc-units calc-undo calc-arith calc-misc calc-alg calc-vec
csv-mode man calccomp calc-aent calc-yank calc-menu msb icomplete
cal-islam holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move olivetti pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-roll flyspell ecomplete locate
tabify org-capture doct ispell tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode view
ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy svg-lib persist
ement-tabulated-room-list ement ement-notifications ement-notify
notifications ement-room ement-lib ement-api ement-structs ement-macros
magit-section dns dictionary external-completion dictionary-connection
benchmark re-builder expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom descr-text cus-start find-dired
grep log-edit add-log pcmpl-unix trace apropos tramp-cmds typo url-misc
string-edit misc edebug etags fileloop cl-print avy gnus-cus gnus-demon
gnus-diary nndiary gnus-draft gnus-dup gnus-fun gnus-html gnus-kill
gnus-logic gnus-mh mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
gnus-registry registry eieio-base rmailsum rmail gnus-salt gnus-topic
gnus-uu yenc gnus-vm imenu-xref xref shr-color js c-ts-common dired-aux
gnus-dired dabbrev help-at-pt mule-util url-http url-auth url-gw
url-cache bug-reference tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common help-fns
radix-tree shell-command+ tramp-cache tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message time-stamp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs conf-mode
flow-fill sort gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml network-stream nsm nndraft nnmh nndoc nnmaildir
nnagent nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache misearch multi-isearch reveal latex
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex smerge-mode recentf tree-widget
pulse color cursor-sensor vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff vc-git
diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher face-remap org-pdftools pdf-annot
facemenu org-noter latexenc oc-bibtex image-file image-converter
oc-basic org-ql-find org-ql-completing-read org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient ov crm org-super-agenda ht f s org-ql peg ts dash org-habit
org-duration embark-org ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml org-latex-preview
ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist avl-tree
generator ob-fortran ob-python python ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-shell shell ob-racket cdlatex texmathp org-attach ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-tempo org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline ol-man
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
server paredit edmacro kmacro eros checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake project
wordel-autoloads mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads embark ffap thingatpt compat embark-autoloads
siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads puni-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose org-ql-autoloads
transient-autoloads ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads scroll-other-window
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads change-env-autoloads
math-delimiters-autoloads doct-autoloads emacs-ob-racket-autoloads
valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads tempo bibtex iso8601 time-date
auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core json url-vars compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring cus-edit wid-edit pdf-view password-cache jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs exif pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads
mb-depth repeat visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time
format-spec battery filenotify dom tamil99 quail disp-table
lacarte-autoloads shell-command-plus-autoloads delsel xt-mouse cus-load
avy-autoloads icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs plz warnings icons easy-mmode dired-du-autoloads finder-inf
filecache imenu-xref-autoloads ert map byte-opt ewoc debug backtrace
find-func qrencode-autoloads derived tochemfig-autoloads
chemtable-autoloads molar-mass-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace bookmark text-property-search pp
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads dbus xml rx plz-autoloads
inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads info straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra
help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile pcase vz-nh-theme vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4008307 735382) (symbols 48 92392 150)
 (strings 32 569598 72288) (string-bytes 1 84648958)
 (vectors 16 236498) (vector-slots 8 3249208 460609)
 (floats 8 45881 11998) (intervals 56 329946 2264) (buffers 984 284))