Subject: bug#73452: Code lens support in eglot

From: Federico Beffa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 16:02:47 +0200

Hi,

This is not a bug report, but rather an inquiry or feature request. I'm 
wondering if there are any plans for eglot to support code lens.

These provide quite useful functionality. For example, the Haskell 
language server allows putting expressions (typically for test or 
documentation) in comments with a special syntax. The server then offers 
to execute the code (in VSCode appearing as a small button above the 
expression). When pressed, it inserts the result in a comment just 
below. Here's an example after execution:

```haskell
addOne :: (Num a) => a -> a
addOne x = x + 1

-- >>> addOne 2
-- 3
```

Thanks for the great work!
Fede