Subject: Re: bug#73452: Code lens support in eglot

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 18:48:11 +0300

> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 15:26:55 +0100
> 
> There is a discussion thread about this in the Eglot GitHub downstream tracker.
> 
> https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/pull/71
> 
> The current consensus there is that the feature is not _that_ useful,
> and that a clean implementation isn't really trivial since there is no
> underlying Emcas support structure (like there is for documentation,
> cross-referencing, diagnostics, snippets, etc)

What infrastructure would be needed?

Perhaps you or someone would like to describe the missing
infrastructure, and we could then at least add that to TODO.  And
maybe someone would even like to work on that.

Thanks.