Subject: bug#73441: closed (Re: bug#73441: 31.0.50; Unstable proced-refine-test failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 15:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#73441: 31.0.50; Unstable proced-refine-test failure

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73441: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73441
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73441: 31.0.50; Unstable proced-refine-test failure
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2024 16:53:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Versdion: 30.1

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

>> OK. So I'll just wait for the maintainer's flag where to push your other
>> patch, emacs-30 (which I prefer) or master.
>
> If it only affects the test suite, then emacs-30 is okay.

Done, pushed to emacs-30. Closing the bug.

> Thanks.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 31.0.50; Unstable proced-refine-test failure
From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]>, Laurence Warne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 14:19:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The 'proced-refine-test' test seems flaky to me, e.g.

"""
Test proced-refine-with-update-test condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should (or pid-equal (when ... ... ...))) :form
      (or pid-equal
	  (if (string-match "PPID" proced-header-line) (progn ... ...)))
      :value nil))
   FAILED  4/7  proced-refine-with-update-test (0.215890 sec) at lisp/proced-tests.el:102
   passed  5/7  proced-revert-test (0.224430 sec)
   passed  6/7  proced-update-preserves-pid-at-point-test (0.251024 sec)
   passed  7/7  proced-update-test (0.234759 sec)

Ran 7 tests, 5 results as expected, 2 unexpected (2024-09-23 14:07:18+0100, 2.038374 sec)

2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  proced-refine-test  ((should (or pid-equal (when (string-match "PPID" proced-header-line) (proced--move-to-column "PPID") (string= pid (word-at-point))))) :form (or pid-equal (if (string-match "PPID" proced-header-line) (progn (proced--move-to-column "PPID") (string= pid (word-at-point))))) :value nil)
   FAILED  proced-refine-with-update-test  ((should (or pid-equal (when
   (string-match "PPID" proced-header-line) (proced--move-to-column
   "PPID") (string= pid (word-at-point))))) :form (or pid-equal (if
   (string-match "PPID" proced-header-line) (progn
   (proced--move-to-column "PPID") (string= pid (word-at-point)))))
   :value nil)
"""

On re-runs, sometimes just proced-refine-test fails. I've attached
proced-tests.log.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2024-09-22 built on localhost
Repository revision: e8f0baf354b117837fd686e2bf6ca8df15bd1cd4
Repository branch: master
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-31.0.9999
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-31.0.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-31-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-31-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-31-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --enable-xattr --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser
 --with-libgmp --with-gpm --without-native-compilation
 --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2
 --without-mailutils --without-selinux --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls
 --with-libsystemd --with-threads --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int
 --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib --with-pgtk --without-x --without-ns
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gconf --with-gsettings
 --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-xwidgets
 --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --without-webp --without-imagemagick --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O3
 -march=native -mtls-dialect=gnu2 -flto=jobserver
 -fno-semantic-interposition -pipe -fcf-protection=none
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -fdiagnostics-urls=never
 -frecord-gcc-switches -Wa,-O2 -Wa,-mtune=znver2 -Wstrict-aliasing
 -Wfree-nonheap-object -Werror=lto-type-mismatch -Werror=strict-aliasing
 -Werror=odr -Wstrict-aliasing -Wfree-nonheap-object
 -Werror=lto-type-mismatch -Werror=strict-aliasing -Werror=odr
 -Wbuiltin-declaration-mismatch -ggdb3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fno-fast-math -ffp-contract=off' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:headers

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mu4e-thread-mode: t
  mu4e-compose-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/which-key/which-key hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/which-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-core-handle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow emacsbug edmacro kmacro network-stream nsm mailalias ispell
face-remap misearch multi-isearch shr-color color mm-archive qp sort
gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check cl-extra term/tmux term/xterm xterm
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb flycheck-clang-tidy flycheck-pkgcheck
flycheck lisp-mnt help-mode company-ebuild company-ebuild-keywords
ebuild-mode-keywords company-ebuild-custom company ebuild-mode skeleton
exec-path-from-shell erc-track erc-ring erc-desktop-notifications
erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-list erc-goodies erc-pcomplete
erc-capab erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-autoaway
tango-dark-theme erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat
compat erc-loaddefs cus-load warnings editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch pcase savehist saveplace
desktop frameset server mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec mu4e-notification
notifications mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts thingatpt
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window bookmark pp ido message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-obsolete site-gentoo info debbugs-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 552507 889714) (symbols 48 46726 146)
 (strings 32 185424 23113) (string-bytes 1 5063764) (vectors 16 80708)
 (vector-slots 8 1621094 247930) (floats 8 490 17390)
 (intervals 56 28924 13533) (buffers 992 26))