Subject: [bug#73439] [PATCH 00/10] Update libreoffice to its latest version.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 17:26:47 +0200

On 2024-10-14 15:31, Simon Josefsson via Guix-patches via wrote:

> Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On 2024-09-24 19:03, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
>>
>
> Maybe worth considering: Debian tracks 24.8 including backporting it to
> stable.  ArchLinux and Homebrew ships 24.8 (although homebrew also
> provides 24.2).  So it looks like latest libreoffice stable release is
> packaged often.
>
> Thanks for working on an upgrade, regardless of if it becomes 24.2 or
> 24.8 -- I'm happily using 7.6.7.2 via Guix on Trisquel to get something
> more recent than aramo's 7.3.7.

Hi Simon,

I'll have to submit a v3 to remove glibc from inputs (which was a
mistake), and will probably rebase this version on 68150 and block the
issue by that. Since this will probably take more than 2 weeks to get
merged, I'll update to 24.8 directly.

> /Simon

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves