Subject: Re: bug#73426: [EPA Manual] HTML error suppresses a Lisp example

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 13:50:11 +0300

> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 21:12:41 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> > Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 19:43:12 +0200
> > From: Thérèse Godefroy <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > While checking a few manuals to improve the main stylesheet [0], I
> > noticed a bug in the EasyPG Assistant manual: the first Lisp example is
> > blank! After fixing the markup, this example is displayed normally
> > (compare the attached screenshots).
> 
> Thanks, but the fix must not be in the HTML files, because those are
> generated.  We need to find out why Texinfo and/or the scripts we run
> after it produce this result, and fix that.
> 
> I will take a look when I have time, if no one beats me to it.

I've now reviewed all these changes (there were a lot more of them
than just the two you found), and discovered that they were due to a
dangerous editing by admin/admin.el which was already removed as part
of fixing bug#72761.

So I have fixed the affected HTML files manually, and I'm therefore
closing this bug.  Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue.