Subject: Re: [PATCH] update xdg-desktop-portal from 1.16.0 to 1.18.4

From: Ada Stevenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 09:38:39 +0000

Hi all,

 > Hello,
 >
 > xdg-desktop-portal is now at version 1.18.4 on the main branch, since
 > commit 1b4304ea29296e25026361ecf19226cf2f554836 (applied now).
 >

 > Closing.

This patch breaks theming on the GNOME desktop, with some apps such as 
dino and the file manager using the light theme instead of the dark 
theme. Rolling back before this patch was applied fixes the issue. I 
haven't looked into why this is happening, but perhaps it is a good idea 
to revert this commit until a solution can be found.

 > --
 > Thanks,

 > Maxim

Warmly,

Ada