Subject: 29.4; The command emoji-list only targets the buffer it was first invoked from

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 10:04:33 -0700

* Title
The command emoji-list only targets the buffer it was first invoked from.

* Description
The command ~emoji-list~ only targets the buffer it was first invoked from. Emoji selection from subsequent invocations of ~emoji-list~ from a different buffer will instead insert into the aforementioned first buffer.

* Environment
GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-07-04

* Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a writeable buffer (example "A")
2. M-x emoji-list
3. Move point over an emoji and press RET.
4. Open a different writeable buffer (example "B")
5. M-x emoji-list
6. Move point over an emoji and press RET.

* Expected Result
After step (6), the emoji selected should be inserted into buffer "B".

* Actual Result
The emoji selected is instead inserted into buffer "A".

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version
 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-07-04 built on sonomaa.local
Repository revision: 7cc5e67629363d9e98f65e4e652f83bb4e0ee674
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 14.7.0
System Description:  macOS 14.7

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --with-mac
 --enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_aqua_emacs-mac-app/emacs-mac-app-devel/work/emacs-29.1-mac-10.0
 --enable-mac-self-contained --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-harfbuzz
 --without-imagemagick --without-rsvg --without-xaw3d --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-json --with-lcms2 --with-modules
 --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -fobjc-arc
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc14 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20240908.439/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240911.1551/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2024.3.1.121933719/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-common
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug company-org-block ediff-vers
magit-extras misearch multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree dired-async
align misc org-indent image-file image-converter oc-basic ol-eww eww
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi vc-hg
vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs jka-compr
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb casual-isearch casual-isearch-settings
casual-isearch-version casual-isearch-utils cc-symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-version casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math
calc-ext cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline
holidays holiday-loaddefs kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode
cc-menu-reconfig cc-truth-table transpose-frame cc-magit-mode
cc-global-keybindings casual-avy casual-avy-version ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros google-this
osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view
vc-dir ewoc cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu
cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu cc-style-text-menu
cc-transform-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros cc-occur-mode
cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables
casual-info-version man tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc
cc-repeat-mode repeat cc-google-translate google-translate
google-translate-default-ui cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search shr
pixel-fill kinsoku svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml cc-eshell-mode
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp trampver tramp-integration
tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode
tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-version
casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils casual-dired-variables elint
checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif wdired dired-x
cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks casual-bookmarks-settings
casual-bookmarks-version casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect cc-org-agenda casual-agenda
casual-agenda-settings casual-agenda-version casual-agenda-utils
org-clock cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient
advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
face-remap org-superstar doct cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode edebug
debug backtrace flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu webpaste
request google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu
popup ido google-translate-core google-translate-backend
password-store-menu vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass
casual-editkit casual-editkit-settings casual-editkit-version
casual-editkit-utils casual-lib casual-lib-version symbol-overlay
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor fileloop
flyspell ispell gud hl-line display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers rainbow-mode cc-save-hooks company elec-pair
make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp
comp comp-cstr warnings which-func imenu ace-window avy calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql
peg ts s dash org-habit org-duration crm org-agenda org-capture
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color bookmark pp
transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat compat-30 ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet
help-mode wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core savehist
saveplace autorevert filenotify time delsel autoinsert cus-load
finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads company-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads ebib-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads erc-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
ob-swiftui-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads snow-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tramp-autoloads
rx transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ts-autoloads dash-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
xref-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/mac-win mac-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue mac lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1664062 106816)
 (symbols 48 70450 1)
 (strings 32 392163 31080)
 (string-bytes 1 13588918)
 (vectors 16 173492)
 (vector-slots 8 3801310 137341)
 (floats 8 1065 392)
 (intervals 56 36103 0)
 (buffers 984 222))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]