Subject: bug#73390: closed (Re: bug#73390: [PATCH] Always set emoji--insert-buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 11:04:02 +0000

Your bug report

#73390: 29.4; The command emoji-list only targets the buffer it was first invoked from

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
73390: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=73390
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#73390: [PATCH] Always set emoji--insert-buffer
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Scott Bell <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 14:02:55 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 14:24:53 -0700
> From:  Scott Bell via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> From 2cd49b866794ee780878f49ed016665a3ae680c1 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Scott Bell <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 14:16:52 -0700
> Subject: [PATCH] ; Always set emoji--insert-buffer
> 
> * lisp/international/emoji.el
> (emoji-list): always set insert buffer (Bug#73390)

Thanks, installed on the emacs-30 branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: 29.4; The command emoji-list only targets the buffer it was first invoked from
From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 10:04:33 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* Title
The command emoji-list only targets the buffer it was first invoked from.

* Description
The command ~emoji-list~ only targets the buffer it was first invoked from. Emoji selection from subsequent invocations of ~emoji-list~ from a different buffer will instead insert into the aforementioned first buffer.

* Environment
GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-07-04

* Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a writeable buffer (example "A")
2. M-x emoji-list
3. Move point over an emoji and press RET.
4. Open a different writeable buffer (example "B")
5. M-x emoji-list
6. Move point over an emoji and press RET.

* Expected Result
After step (6), the emoji selected should be inserted into buffer "B".

* Actual Result
The emoji selected is instead inserted into buffer "A".

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version
 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-07-04 built on sonomaa.local
Repository revision: 7cc5e67629363d9e98f65e4e652f83bb4e0ee674
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 14.7.0
System Description:  macOS 14.7

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --with-mac
 --enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_aqua_emacs-mac-app/emacs-mac-app-devel/work/emacs-29.1-mac-10.0
 --enable-mac-self-contained --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-harfbuzz
 --without-imagemagick --without-rsvg --without-xaw3d --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-json --with-lcms2 --with-modules
 --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -fobjc-arc
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc14 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20240908.439/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240911.1551/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2024.3.1.121933719/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.11/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.1.2/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-common
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug company-org-block ediff-vers
magit-extras misearch multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree dired-async
align misc org-indent image-file image-converter oc-basic ol-eww eww
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi vc-hg
vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs jka-compr
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb casual-isearch casual-isearch-settings
casual-isearch-version casual-isearch-utils cc-symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-version casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math
calc-ext cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline
holidays holiday-loaddefs kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode
cc-menu-reconfig cc-truth-table transpose-frame cc-magit-mode
cc-global-keybindings casual-avy casual-avy-version ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros google-this
osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view
vc-dir ewoc cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu
cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu cc-style-text-menu
cc-transform-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros cc-occur-mode
cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables
casual-info-version man tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc
cc-repeat-mode repeat cc-google-translate google-translate
google-translate-default-ui cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search shr
pixel-fill kinsoku svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml cc-eshell-mode
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp trampver tramp-integration
tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode
tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-version
casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils casual-dired-variables elint
checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif wdired dired-x
cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks casual-bookmarks-settings
casual-bookmarks-version casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect cc-org-agenda casual-agenda
casual-agenda-settings casual-agenda-version casual-agenda-utils
org-clock cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient
advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
face-remap org-superstar doct cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode edebug
debug backtrace flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu webpaste
request google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu
popup ido google-translate-core google-translate-backend
password-store-menu vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass
casual-editkit casual-editkit-settings casual-editkit-version
casual-editkit-utils casual-lib casual-lib-version symbol-overlay
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor fileloop
flyspell ispell gud hl-line display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers rainbow-mode cc-save-hooks company elec-pair
make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp
comp comp-cstr warnings which-func imenu ace-window avy calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql
peg ts s dash org-habit org-duration crm org-agenda org-capture
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color bookmark pp
transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat compat-30 ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet
help-mode wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core savehist
saveplace autorevert filenotify time delsel autoinsert cus-load
finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads company-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads ebib-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads erc-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
ob-swiftui-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads snow-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tramp-autoloads
rx transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ts-autoloads dash-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
xref-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/mac-win mac-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue mac lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1664062 106816)
 (symbols 48 70450 1)
 (strings 32 392163 31080)
 (string-bytes 1 13588918)
 (vectors 16 173492)
 (vector-slots 8 3801310 137341)
 (floats 8 1065 392)
 (intervals 56 36103 0)
 (buffers 984 222))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]