Subject: Re: bug#73386: [PATCH] Fix keybinding support for *-auto-reveal

From: Paul Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 09:47:35 +0200

Hi Arash,

> Thanks.  I have one question: Is it possible to set the LEXICAL argument
> of `eval' to t?

If I understand correctly, your suggestion is to use something like
the following?

(defcustom preview-auto-reveal
      '(eval . ((apply #'preview-arrived-via
                       (mapcar (lambda (cmd)
                                 (if (and (listp cmd) (eq (car cmd)
'key-binding))
                                     (eval cmd)
                                   cmd))
                               preview-auto-reveal-commands))
                t))
...)

I assume this will have no effect, but would be happy to test it out
for a couple days.

Thanks, best,

Paul