Subject: Re: bug#73384: [PATCH] Draw coloured stipples on NS

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2025 11:54:42 +0200

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>  [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 16:09:03 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> > From: Ben Simms <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 14:55:22 +0100
> > Cc: Alan Third <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
> > 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> > 
> > Hi all, the copyright assignment is complete. 
> 
> Almost.  I know you received an email saying the paperwork is
> complete, but we should wait until your assignment actually appears on
> file, and that could take a few more days.

Ok, your assignment is on file now, so we can proceed with installing
the patch.

However, I now see that you didn't include the commit log message in
the format according to our conventions (see CONTRIBUTE for the
details).  Could you please post the commit log message formatted
according to what we use?  Than I will install the changes.

Thanks.