Subject: 31.0.50; csharp-ts-mode does not have any syntax highlighting apart

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 12:33:13 -0700

Normal `csharp-mode` works fine to display C# files with syntax
highlighting - if you use `csharp-ts-mode`, however, all syntax
highlighting is lost.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2024-08-12 built
 on CDW-AQRHE1HHT39
Repository revision: 5d69e2916458148159d7f21257f3c4863b868690
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.19045.4780)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-pop --without-imagemagick
 --without-compress-install -without-dbus --with-gnutls --with-json
 --with-tree-sitter --without-gconf --with-rsvg --without-gsettings
 --with-mailutils --with-native-compilation --with-modules --with-xml2
 --with-wide-int 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fno-math-errno -funsafe-math-optimizations
 -fno-finite-math-only -fno-trapping-math -freciprocal-math
 -fno-rounding-math -fno-signaling-nans -fassociative-math
 -fno-signed-zeros -frename-registers -funroll-loops -mtune=native
 -march=native -fomit-frame-pointer -fallow-store-data-races
 -fno-semantic-interposition -floop-parallelize-all
 -ftree-parallelize-loops=4''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: C#

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date thingatpt imenu cl-seq
csharp-mode c-ts-common treesit cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib compile text-property-search comint subr-x ansi-osc
ansi-color ring rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
touch-screen dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 108757 18598) (symbols 48 8664 0) (strings 32 28387 1404)
 (string-bytes 1 942970) (vectors 16 14590)
 (vector-slots 8 194202 8246) (floats 8 31 17) (intervals 56 886 11)
 (buffers 992 13))