Subject: bug#73315: Unable to send e-mail to respond to response of bug report -- TLS is required, but was not offered by host

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 12:00:11 +0000

Hello Guix users/developers,

I replied to a reply to my report to [email-masked]. However, seems like there 
is something wrong and my e-mail provider sent me:

----
This is the mail system at host mout01.posteo.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                    The mail system

<[email-masked]>: TLS is required, but was not offered by host
     debbugs.gnu.org[209.51.188.43]
----

I remember having had this before.

Is this some setting that could be changed? Or is it something on my end? Or on 
my e-mail provider's side?

Seems to prevent me from properly responding to responses to bug reports.

Best regards,
Zelphir

-- 
repositories:https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl,https://codeberg.org/ZelphirKaltstahl