Subject: bug#73304: Python in relocatable guix pack leads to wrong sys.path

From: Rutherther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2024 21:39:23 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Commit d5e0180805f52ef38a03ff9d6c11dd6174e3526b fixed a similar issue I
> think, discussed at <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53258>.
>
> Not sure whether it’s a new problem here.  Konrad, Maxim, Josselin,
> WDYT? :-)

Hello Ludovic,

if I understand correctly this commit was merged to master with
the quite-recent core-updates merge? The experiment I did was
after this.

Moreover, I tried with newest master now to make sure,
and still the same behavior.

I will try to investigate this myself after I get some time (which may
be quite a while) if no one else will get to it until that time.

Regards,
Rutherther.

PS: sorry for the e-mail change, I recently set up self-hosted one, so
let's see how well it works with debbugs / your gnu.org address. :)