Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Post-GLib bumps.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 20:34:21 +0200

Hi Guix,

With the recent bump to GLib 2.80, telepathy-glib and network-manager
no longer build.  Additionally, gtk and libadwaita have new major
versions, that we might want to have in this iteration already.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (4):
  gnu: telepathy-glib: Fix build.
  gnu: network-manager: Update to 1.48.2.
  gnu: gtk: Update to 4.16.1.
  gnu: libadwaita: Update to 1.6.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         |  1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 11 +++---
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          | 34 +++++--------------
 .../patches/network-manager-meson.patch       | 21 ------------
 .../patches/telepathy-glib-fix-test.patch     | 31 +++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/network-manager-meson.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telepathy-glib-fix-test.patch

base-commit: 3c3baffeb2861144036d057e7c6fbc2202d0a3f4
-- 
2.46.0