Subject: [PATCH] fix: maven-surefire-plugin version parsing error

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 17:48:50 +0200

Hi,

maven-surefire-plugin could not be detected, because the version was
mis-replaced as 3.0.0-M4-M8 instead of 3.0.0-M4.

The fix is attached.

From ffc73708995a57101c7ce80ccdf3f3c66fb80c8d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 17:46:07 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: maven: fix maven-surefire-plugin version parsing.

    * gnu/packages/maven.scm (maven-core): cope with pattern maven-surefire-plugin:x.y.z-M8

Change-Id: Ib2bb2c7ddfc13da6e3d06535d9ac5d841f2d08be
---
 gnu/packages/maven.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/maven.scm b/gnu/packages/maven.scm
index 67b95a5f7b..bffeafed2c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/maven.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/maven.scm
@@ -1766,7 +1766,7 @@ (define-public maven-core
                   (("maven-compiler-plugin:[0-9.]+")
                    (string-append "maven-compiler-plugin:"
                                   ,(package-version maven-compiler-plugin)))
-                  (("maven-surefire-plugin:[0-9.]+")
+                  (("maven-surefire-plugin:[0-9.M\\-]+") ;; i.e. 3.0.0-M4
                    (string-append "maven-surefire-plugin:"
                                   ,(package-version maven-surefire-plugin)))
                   (("maven-jar-plugin:[0-9.]+")

base-commit: 778dd796bff808f1f8520533bab239ecbe83cd87
prerequisite-patch-id: ce1c559ff080d2a116e5fefd876cb1b32570f977
prerequisite-patch-id: 088a72da8c11e5d1c7087b4a5e8bb9c4a3b9b2af
prerequisite-patch-id: a092dba2c994aba4c74f1484621cebe53f548492
prerequisite-patch-id: 09ee3fdfcc708aeec9e6a7a54e2993e857e19aca
prerequisite-patch-id: 7957383d6685c848a7cbfa78e930adeaf528a2e1
prerequisite-patch-id: aa5d5050c29bbacf33790ca89f8c2690337f3ac7
-- 
2.45.2

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de