Subject: Re: bug#733: 23.0.60; epa-list-keys buffer behaves strangely

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:10:48 +0200

Am 21.08.2008 um 09:18 schrieb Daiki Ueno:

> How about the following?
>
> (eval-after-load "epa"
>   '(defun epa--key-widget-action (widget &optional event)
>      (save-selected-window
>        (epa--show-key (widget-get widget :value)))))
>
> (setq widget-button-click-moves-point t)

Yes, this introduces a clear behaviour. Thank you! IMO it should  
become default behaviour.

There is another behaviour that should be changed. When I move the  
mouse cursor away from the previously selected key, or change to  
another buffer or another application, the green marker colour goes  
away, i.e., the selection seems to be lost. When I move the mouse  
cursor over other keys, the green colour follows the mouse cursor.  
IMO the previous selection should be kept (the *Key*<number> buffer  
does not change yet), and the mouse cursor should high-light in a  
different colour, maybe yellow, as with traffic lights, because the  
mouse cursor could select another key at any time.

--
Greetings

   Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've  
always worked for me.
				– Hunter S. Thompson