Subject: Re: bug#733: 23.0.60; epa-list-keys buffer behaves strangely

From: Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:18:39 +0900

Sorry for late response.

>>>>> In <[email-masked]> 
>>>>>	Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Choosing from the Tools menu Encryption/Decryption -> List Keys I
> created a *Keys* buffer (and Keys menu). When I click on a key in the
> *Keys* list buffer with the mouse cursor, a new buffer, *Key*<some
number> opens. The text cursor is left at its last position. This is
> a bit confusing when there is no relation between the spot or line
> where the text cursor blinks and the line with the key that is
> displayed in another window.

How about the following?

(eval-after-load "epa"
  '(defun epa--key-widget-action (widget &optional event)
     (save-selected-window
       (epa--show-key (widget-get widget :value)))))

(setq widget-button-click-moves-point t)

Regards,
-- 
Daiki Ueno