Subject: Re: 23.0.60; epa-list-keys buffer behaves strangely

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:20:43 +0200

Am 18.08.2008 um 22:08 schrieb Chong Yidong:

> I don't think this is unusual behavior; there are several places in
> Emacs that uses similar behavior.  The idea is that the *Keys*  
> buffer is
> used to navigate through the list of keys, and the other buffer  
> displays
> the keys to view.  It would be annoying to move point into the viewing
> buffer, because you can't do much there.

It's not that the point is not put into the other buffer, it's that  
mouse and text cursor can stay on different lines in the same, the  
*Keys* buffer. So it's hard to see the relation between the key line  
and the key description shown in the other buffer.

--
Greetings

              ~  O
   Pete       ~~_\\_/%
              ~  O  o