Subject: Request for merging "mesa-updates" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2024 21:53:37 +0100

Hi,

The current queue of branches awaiting for review and merge:

| 71408 | python-team         | Fri Jun 07 10:55:25+0200 2024 | Done |
| 72959 | fonts-split-outputs | Mon Sep 02 12:55:25+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73104 | r-team              | Sat Sep 07 17:55:24+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73288 | mesa-updates        | Mon Sep 16 04:38:25+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73502 | go-team             | Thu Sep 26 23:40:25+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73515 | qt-team             | Fri Sep 27 14:46:24+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73558 | wip-gsl-upgrade     | Sun Sep 29 22:33:24+0200 2024 | Open |
| 73567 | lisp-team           | Mon Sep 30 15:43:28+0200 2024 | Open |

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/python-team
#71408 It was closed due to a large amount of merge conflicts which
can't be resolved quick enough not blocking other changes (CC Steve who
started cherry pick process)

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/fonts-split-outputs
#72959 Needs to be rebased and place new evaluation (Cc Ludovic)

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/r-team
#73104 I've pinged R team members if that branch may be merged, the
 changes touch just R packages from CRAN and Bioconductor. QA passed.

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/mesa-updates
#73288 I'd love to have that branch merged, it would help to pack more
projects for Astro* soft =). 

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/go-team
#73502 I've rebased it recently and pushed again it looks like most of
the major builds passed successfully, some architectures (aarch64) are
lagged behind. The branch is ready and would let me complete packaging
Prometheus and start large unbundle task.

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/qt-team
#73515 QA is unhappy: "Unable to check changes between branch and
master. Merge base has not be processed by the data service yet."

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/wip-gsl-upgrade
#73558 not picked up yet: "Unable to check changes between branch and master.
Merge base has not be processed by the data service yet."

- https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/lisp-team
#73567 not picked up yet: "Information unavailable"

--
Oleg