Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add ericw-tools and TrenchBroom.

From: James Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 19:10:22 -0700

This series adds the TrenchBroom map editor along with ericw-tools, which is a
set of map compilers that works with it. Ericw-tools does need a couple of
commits backported from upstream (in the form of patches) to build, so
hopefully I included the patches properly.

James Smith (3):
  gnu: Add embree-2.
  gnu: Add ericw-tools.
  gnu: Add trenchbroom.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm             | 168 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm                     |  22 +++
 ...tools-add-check-for-sse2-in-light.cc.patch |  31 ++++
 ...-tools-gcc-11-pass-const-to-offsetof.patch |  87 +++++++++
 5 files changed, 311 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ericw-tools-add-check-for-sse2-in-light.cc.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ericw-tools-gcc-11-pass-const-to-offsetof.patch

base-commit: 83698b6fa037aa1f3adc38f474be41bac7622ed8
-- 
2.46.0