Subject: Re: [bug#73283] [PATCH 0/2] Update bloomberg-bde.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 23:00:15 +0100

Hi,

Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This both updates the package and reduces the number of excluded tests.
> Based on our previous builds I had notified upstream of several test
> failures, some of which were reproduced and fixed. I have successfully
> built the package 5+ times but can re-exclude tests which fail for
> others or on the substitute servers.

Nice.

> Greg Hogan (2):
>   gnu: bloomberg-bde-tools: Update to 4.13.0.0.
>   gnu: bloomberg-bde: Update to 4.14.0.0.

Finally applied both, thanks!  (Unfortunately qa.guix isn’t helping,
hence the extra delay.)

I would suggest applying for commit access if you haven’t done so
already (I think we discussed it before, didn’t we?).  I’m happy to
vouch for you!

Ludo’.