Subject: Re: [PATCH] gnu: openblas: Add debug output.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2025 10:36:57 +0200

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Tue, Apr 01, 2025 at 08:15:29PM +0200 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus:
>> Yes, on the r-team branch we're updating the default openblas, 
>> so all
>> dependents of openblas are rebuilt anyway.
>
> Excellent, thanks!
>
> I can confirm that the package builds on x86_64; I did not test 
> the
> patch anywhere else.

I've applied it on top of the rebased r-team branch with commit 
f05ee6c81556f86c477e84404c7b276f09a24568.
(The commit id will change several more times as the r-team branch 
waits in the queue.)

-- 
Ricardo