Subject: bug#73261: plasma applications meta packages

From: Christian Linux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 12:46:08 -0300

It would be great to have plasma applications meta packages like in Arch.
Here is an example:
https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-applications-meta/

In this example you can see it's divided in some meta packages:
kde-accessibility-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-accessibility-meta/>,
kde-education-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-education-meta/>,
kde-games-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-games-meta/>,
kde-graphics-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-graphics-meta/>,
kde-multimedia-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-multimedia-meta/>,
kde-network-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-network-meta/>,
kde-office-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-office-meta/>,
kde-pim-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-pim-meta/>,
kde-sdk-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-sdk-meta/>,
kde-system-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-system-meta/>,
kde-utilities-meta
<https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kde-utilities-meta/>,
kdevelop-meta <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/kdevelop-meta/>

kde-applications-meta contains all of that grouped

It is very common for some Plasma users to install the entire KDE
ecosystem, a meta package would be very helpful to declare this