Subject: [bug#73242] [PATCH] gnu: guile-static-initrd: Remove (sxml) module hierarchy.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 04:56:50 +0200

If anything is ‘useless in an initrd’ it better be XML support.  As of
Guile 3.0.9, removing it saves 1418K bytes uncompressed, or 3% of the
total static Guile size.

* gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm (%guile-static-initrd): Remove sxml/.

Change-Id: I592dec18c422500eca50663256586ca92df1ac37
---
 gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm b/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
index 91796efd0f..edc536bff4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
@@ -760,6 +760,7 @@ (define %guile-static-initrd
                     "language/elisp"
                     "oop"
                     "scripts"
+                    "sxml"
                     "texinfo"
                     "web"))))
     (name "guile-static-initrd")))

base-commit: c572cf81f4b322af4280ac2133889c997e39d247
prerequisite-patch-id: 65ced16d2330bba0375e48d191afdbb75939c234
prerequisite-patch-id: a84660e898acd198c099d9b5bcafc65731d749b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 51dfb8a914e5ae374b05aabf37071bc23f499442
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ae8937b79e905fa97c9bba8923230b49f02d1d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 995a992e120734d4fb4b198518f78736cf3386bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 6dc38cc7f341b52ccd3aaac580f0762cef08a047
prerequisite-patch-id: c3b6a024c67d2b2d819e83de66b7f6828225bbe7
prerequisite-patch-id: 241cb117acd301ac875feea5574544adb9e2abf4
prerequisite-patch-id: ea111e1c88a7a97ecf8e13b2e608dcfde6a9893f
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fc8aac18afc1b417e3c9825015f6013a7d31209
prerequisite-patch-id: 364ca15152b3e86a77ee64abcf599173ea75d1bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f4066d1d249a7c775a86bda300ffe4747eca5ca
prerequisite-patch-id: f20ff1a7a3fd63bc23eb305b23371ed46aede738
prerequisite-patch-id: 66eb3b0b8d5565169223d6dcaaef60e193ecaf17
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a5b632245d8ba1373272bb80f09c26fd19fbfae
prerequisite-patch-id: de8ec49057de5627d9515171a5a416c96230efa4
prerequisite-patch-id: cc1e82738c178db88befbb4779574ee9782e7c30
-- 
2.46.0