Subject: [bug#73202] [PATCH] Preparation for bootloader rewrite.

From: "Ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2024 12:59:16 -0400

Hi all, question about this entire patchset. I would like to do some testing
and play around with this myself, but I cannot for the life of me figure out
how it's supposed to be patched on top of the main tree, if someone could
clarify.

Right now, I have Guix master branch checked out @7e63a35f, and am under the
assumption that the order of patching should be as follows: 69343->73202
->72457. Is this correct? I can apply 69343 cleanly, however trying to apply
the latest patchsets for 73202 or 72457 fail immediately, complaining that
either I cannot build fake ancestors (attempting a 3-way merge) or that various
files do not match the index. I'm assuming I am missing some more patchsets
somewhere, but am unsure which are dependent on one another.

Hoping for some clarification so I can get my local tree all patched and begin
some testing (nothing too special, just want to set up UKIs on x86_64 but it
could be some insight nonetheless!)

Thanks!

--- 
Best,
Ryan S