Subject: bug#7315: 24.0.50; tetris broken

From: [email-masked] (T.V Raman)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 03:51:42 -0700

Tetris has been broken for a while in  the repository.

To see the breakage, launch tetris
M-x tetris -- then try rotating pieces -- not all pieces rotate
predictably any more --

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.9)
 of 2010-10-04 on retriever.mtv.corp.google.com
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-dbus''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: C
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Gm

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
u TAB RET m k d i r SPC u s e f u l - e m a c s RET 
c d SPC u s e f TAB RET ESC > g i t SPC c l o n e SPC 
C-y RET C-p C-n ESC > C-p C-p C-p ESC > l s RET C-p 
ESC > l s SPC e l p RET C-p ESC > / b i n / r m SPC 
- r f SPC * RET C-x RET ESC m C-k C-y ESC y RET C-e 
m C-n C-n C-n C-s c l o n e ESC m C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e 
n C-s g i t : ESC f ESC b C-k C-x @ h s ESC > g i t 
SPC c l o n e SPC C-y C-x C-x g i t : / / C-e e RET 
C-p C-n C-p C-n C-n ESC > C-p C-p C-p ESC > / b i n 
/ r m SPC - r f SPC e TAB DEL E TAB C-c C-u l s SPC 
- 1 RET C-p C-n ESC > ESC O R ESC m C-n C-n C-x o C-n 
q C-n C-x o C-n C-n C-x o C-n C-x @ s m ESC m C-x o 
C-n C-n C-n C-p C-o ESC < C-n C-n o C-e n C-x o C-n 
ESC m C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n / ESC p ESC 
p C-e e SPC f r o m : t v . r a m a n . t v RET ESC 
m ESC m C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x o ESC m C-n 
C-n C-n C-n ESC x r e p o r t TAB b TAB RET

Recent messages:
No completions of e
Completing file name...
No completions of e
No completions of E
Completing file name...
No completions of E
Getting mail...done
Hid 2  citation lines
Not on a block
Searching mail...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/json
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/auctex/tex-site hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/link hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.2/link
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/dictionary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.2/dictionary
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/connection hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.2/connection
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.2/lpath
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/dictionary-init hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.2/dictionary-init
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/stack-f hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elib/stack-f
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/folding hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gm/folding
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/snippets hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/snippets
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/gm-prepare hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/gm-prepare
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20090723/js2-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/snapshot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/snapshot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/p4-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/p4-files
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/android hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/android
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google-coding-style hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google-coding-style
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google3-run-unit-test hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google3-run-unit-test
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/googlemenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/googlemenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/code-review hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/code-review
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/g4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google-emacs-utilities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google-emacs-utilities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/p4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/p4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/google-better-p4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/google-better-p4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/coding-style hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/coding-style
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/p4-google hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/old-g-intranet/p4-google
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/auctex/auctex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/preview-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview/preview-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/joystick/joystick hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-versor/joylisp/joystick
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gsheet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gsheet
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gphoto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gphoto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-app hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-app
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gtube hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gtube
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/greader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/greader
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-auth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-auth
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gcal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gcal
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gfeeds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gfeeds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gnotebook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gnotebook
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-load-path hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-load-path
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gskeleton hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gskeleton
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gfinance hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gfinance
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-cus-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-cus-load
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/indent-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/indent-files
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gblogger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/gblogger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-autogen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/g-client/g-autogen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/python-mode-words-like-others hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google-intranet/gnuemacs/python-mode-words-like-others
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/u-vm-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/lisp/u-vm-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3/contrib/w3-imenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3/lisp/w3-imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/config/build hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/config/build
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-gen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-gen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-wiz hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-wiz
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-complete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-complete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/regress hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/regress
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-sregex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-sregex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-widgets hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-widgets
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-dbo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/which hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/which
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-juci hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-juci
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bsh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-bsh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-project
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-xref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-import hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-import
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-dbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/beanshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/beanshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-open-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-open-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-package
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-refactor hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-refactor
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-db hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-db
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-make hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-make
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-junit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-junit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-tree-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-tree-widget
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-class hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/efc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/efc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-which-method hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-which-method
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-compile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-compile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-ejb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-ejb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-project-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-project-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-run hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-run
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-imenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-annotations hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-annotations
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-ant hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-ant
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-plugins hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-plugins
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-bug
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-jdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-jdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse-expr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse-expr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-gen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-gen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-wiz hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-wiz
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-complete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-complete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/regress hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/regress
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-sregex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-sregex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-widgets hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-widgets
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-parse-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-dbo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-dbo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/which hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/which
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-juci hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-juci
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bsh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-bsh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-project
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-xref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-import hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-import
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-dbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-dbs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/beanshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/beanshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-open-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-open-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-package
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-refactor hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-refactor
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-db hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-db
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-make hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-make
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-junit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-junit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-tree-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-tree-widget
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-class hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/efc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/efc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-which-method hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-which-method
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-compile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-compile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-ejb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-ejb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-project-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-project-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-run hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-run
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-imenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-javadoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-annotations hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-annotations
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-ant hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-ant
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-plugins hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-plugins
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-bug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-bug
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-jdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-jdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/jde-parse-expr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/dist/lisp/jde-parse-expr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/compat/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/g-tags/tree-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tree-widget
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/compat/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/contrib/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-uri hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-dt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-outln hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-maint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-loc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-ns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-enc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-match hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-valid hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-rap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-xsd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-nxml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-maint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jde/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-versor/lisp/keypad hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emulation/keypad
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug tmm texmathp vm-search reftex-auc tex-bar tex-buf
toolbar-x font-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc edmacro
emacspeak-kmacro kmacro js2-mode js2-indent js2-parse js2-browse
js2-highlight js2-ast js2-messages js2-scan js2-util js2-vars cc-langs
emacspeak-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs js2-externs ediff p4-files
google-emacs-utilities ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util emacspeak-ediff ediff-init ediff-mult icalendar gdocs
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit vc-git
vc-hg vc-cvs crm dabbrev iso-transl debug appt grep lica etags vm-mark
w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu novice gblogger bbdb-gui org-archive
tramp-cache rect org-table vc-rcs css-mode jka-compr tabify two-column
emacspeak-tetris tetris gamegrid vm-edit multi-isearch w3-style w3-imenu
emacspeak-imenu imenu w3-speak-table w3-structure w3-hot url-file
url-dired w3-toolbar w3-speak w3-forms w3-emacs w3-props url-cache
url-http url-gw url-auth vm-digest vm-save emacspeak-flyspell flyspell
emacspeak-ispell ispell vm-sort newcomment mailalias vm-reply
emacspeak-wizards emacspeak-eterm term ehelp electric emacspeak-texinfo
texinfo emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired
find-dired eldoc lisp-mnt emacspeak-remote goto-addr rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-uchnm emacspeak-nxml
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph xmltok log-edit
pcvs-util emacspeak-add-log add-log vc vm-virtual vm-delete time
emacspeak-find-func find-func w3m-symbol vm-w3m executable
emacspeak-hide tapestry mailcrypt vm-rfaddons emacspeak-gnus gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
emacspeak-message message mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vm-menu
vm-window vm-toolbar vm-mouse vm-page vm-minibuf emacspeak-vm vm
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
mule-util gcal g-app cal-move emacspeak-ansi-color ansi-color server
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb emacs-startup midnight
saveplace uniquify savehist emacspeak-ido ido autoinsert local
emacspeak-g3search emacspeak-url-template emacspeak-websearch webjump
google-autoloads google-platform snippets ffap fff-rfc fff crontab-mode
color-theme tramp tramp-compat password-cache tramp-loaddefs
emacspeak-dictionary dictionary link connection
emacspeak-browse-kill-ring browse-kill-ring emacspeak-jabber jabber
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence assoc
jabber-muc jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat ewoc
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-keymap
jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon sha1 hex-util jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls jabber-xml
jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util emacspeak-erc erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec pp elib-prepare string
emacspeak-cperl emacspeak-perl cperl-mode remember emacspeak-org org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
emacspeak-outline foldout noutline outline easy-mmode emacspeak-mspools
mspools emacspeak-python python-mode info-look emacspeak-info info
emacspeak-compile compile emacspeak-tcl tcl emacspeak-folding folding
nxml-enc emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars emacspeak-auctex tex-site
w3-wget wget wget-sysdep emacspeak-w3m w3m-form emacspeak-m-player w3m
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util w3-prepare w3 w3-menu dtk-css-speech emacspeak-w3
emacspeak-realaudio emacspeak-google emacspeak-we w3-emulate w3-auto
w3-parse w3-fast-parse w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap url-handlers
w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font disp-table devices ange-ftp
w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit
cus-start smtpmail sendmail emacspeak-gm gm emacspeak-calendar cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-vm vm-mime vm-folder vm-summary vm-motion
vm-undo vm-misc bbdb-snarf mail-extr rfc822 bbdb-hooks mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums bbdb-autoloads bbdb-com mailabbrev
emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone vm-pine vm-macro vm-message vm-autoloads
vm-vars vm-version emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode parse-time xml
epa epg epg-config my-functions completion dired-x dired-aux
emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop desktop dired
archive-downloader-autoloads asciidoc-autoloads
clojure-test-mode-autoloads columnify-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
dictionary-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads echo-pick-autoloads
epresent-autoloads facebook-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
inflections-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-autoloads
kill-ring-search-autoloads lusty-explorer-autoloads nterm-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads package reporter emacspeak-aumix emacspeak-forms
forms-mode forms emacspeak-setup emacspeak-webspace gweb greader g-auth
derived emacspeak-webmarks emacspeak-xslt emacspeak-webutils browse-url
gfeeds g-utils json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-util mailcap url-parse auth-source netrc
gnus-util url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr emacspeak-alsaplayer
emacspeak-amark emacspeak-replace emacspeak-advice shell comint ring
emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile emacspeak emacspeak-widget emacspeak-view
emacspeak-facemenu emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load regexp-opt emacspeak-sounds emacspeak-preamble
emacspeak-keymap emacspeak-speak time-date emacspeak-pronounce dtk-speak
flite-voices dtk-unicode descr-text help-mode easymenu view dtk-interp
voice-setup dectalk-voices espeak-voices multispeech-voices
outloud-voices acss-structure emacspeak-load-path thingatpt wid-edit
advice help-fns advice-preload vc-dispatcher vc-svn cl cl-19 tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)