Subject: segfaults

From: Torstein Sørnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 15:56:27 +0200

journalctl log https://paste.c-net.org/TackledPrepares
emacs --debug-init log https://paste.c-net.org/BroodingKindling

This happens every time I edit Python files and have an interactive REPL
open.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-07-16 built on
 27527c2e06f843c0962737354e0b3cf7
System Description: Fedora Linux 40 (KDE Plasma)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --runstatedir=/run
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-cairo --with-dbus --with-gif
 --with-gpm=no --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg --with-json --with-modules
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-png --with-rsvg
 --with-sqlite3 --with-tiff --with-tree-sitter --with-webp --with-xpm
 --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu CC=gcc 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g -grecord-gcc-switches
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer '
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig CXX=g++
 'CXXFLAGS=-O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g
 -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight
hides
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight-x
hides
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/straight/straight-ert-print-hack
hides
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/transient/transient
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/indent
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/bind-key/bind-key
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/xref/xref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/project/project
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-publish
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-refile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-persist
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-mobile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-fold-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-element
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-duration
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-cycle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-colview
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-capture
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-attach
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-archive
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/org-agenda
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-docview
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-biblatex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-makefile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-haskell
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-fortran
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-clojure
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/org/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/seq/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/torstein/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.4/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
adaptive-wrap mail-extr recentf tree-widget emacsbug message yank-media
puny evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date mule-util cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist
better-jumper vertico-multiform evil-collection-vertico vertico
orderless marginalia evil-goggles evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe
server company-capf company pulse color autorevert filenotify gcmh
hl-line winner smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens loadhist
ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package package-lint
evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars
evil-collection-flycheck evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
flycheck json map find-func persp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat compat-30
dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org wombat-theme codeium comint ansi-osc
ansi-color bind-key winum dash let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core byte-opt advice evil-common thingatpt
rect evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro derived doom-editor doom-projects
doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp use-package-core general tex-site
comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx cl-extra help-mode bytecomp
byte-compile doom-start :system doom-modules doom cl-seq doom-lib
cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv harfbuzz jansson dynamic-modules pcase
subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 529922 402198)
 (symbols 48 60321 4)
 (strings 32 137642 37260)
 (string-bytes 1 4234322)
 (vectors 16 49636)
 (vector-slots 8 1320152 359651)
 (floats 8 358 665)
 (intervals 56 905 263)
 (buffers 984 13))