Subject: bug#73142: [PATCH] gnu: libsixel: Fix bash completion.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2024 13:44:58 +0800

* gnu/packages/image.scm (libsixel)[source]: Fix bash completion.

Fixes: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/73142
Reported-By: [email-masked]
Fixes: https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2024-12/msg00029.html
Reported-by: Einar Largenius <[email-masked]>
Change-Id: I7e30bfa4ad6efcf27b2e89a42c34802b53bd30e0
---

Does this patch fix the issue?

 gnu/packages/image.scm | 7 ++++++-
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/image.scm b/gnu/packages/image.scm
index 7337a27b88..0367c08994 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/image.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/image.scm
@@ -2831,7 +2831,12 @@ (define-public libsixel
              (commit (string-append "v" version))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "1nny4295ipy4ajcxmmh04c796hcds0y7z7rv3qd17mj70y8j0r2d"))))
+        (base32 "1nny4295ipy4ajcxmmh04c796hcds0y7z7rv3qd17mj70y8j0r2d"))
+       (modules '((guix build utils)))
+       (snippet
+        ;; https://github.com/libsixel/libsixel/issues/81
+        #~(substitute* "converters/shell-completion/bash/img2sixel"
+            (("have") "_have")))))
     (build-system meson-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list

base-commit: 006679d1e6ca7acea0629b4f019c8cf89cde08be
prerequisite-patch-id: f132b4af7b85df465998e4f459bf729f8b66f320
prerequisite-patch-id: 71423f8b55ad6f04c3f3d647cbd9d42c6c332e06
prerequisite-patch-id: be124126488f174ea7e3bff735083a3edc09619a
prerequisite-patch-id: 244ca7d9a3430a90876970592a78d05207ee1893
prerequisite-patch-id: 53dc53cf4e9f0bb6e2f2c55194f3bc75a7381106
--
2.46.0