Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 00/12] Mini update dump

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2024 23:02:59 +0200

Hi folks,

with GNOME 45 nearing EOL (we are still on 44, sadly) and 47 just around
the corner, I figured that gnome-team should pick up some speed.  Sadly,
we need glib 2.80 or newer for gnome-shell, so this is about as far as I
can get – there is also a nasty qtbase thing that is worth our attention.

Some of the latter patches require that qtbase be fixed or libcamera be
built without it.  This series includes neither, because I wasn't able to
do the former and would rather not push the latter without a good reason.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (10):
  gnu: orca: Update to 46.2.
  gnu: gnome-music: Update to 46.0.
  gnu: gnome-session: Update to 46.0.
  gnu: gnome-control-center: Update to 46.3.
  gnu: gdm: Update to 46.2.
  gnu: Add libei.
  gnu: xdg-desktop-portal-gnome: Update to 46.2.
  gnu: sysprof: Propagate libdex.
  gnu: mutter: Update to 46.4.
  gnu: gnome-remote-desktop: Update to 46.3.

Vivien Kraus (1):
  gnu: Add munit.

dan (1):
  gnu: xdg-desktop-portal: Update to 1.18.4.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  31 +++
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  65 +++++-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 132 ++++++------
 .../patches/gdm-elogind-support.patch         | 199 ------------------
 .../gnome-session-support-elogind.patch       |  84 ++------
 ...-desktop-portal-disable-portal-tests.patch |  56 +++++
 7 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 344 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gdm-elogind-support.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xdg-desktop-portal-disable-portal-tests.patch

base-commit: bf0af917fe6127d79251c7c0f3e3d33e1e8b1403
-- 
2.45.2